Wednesday 26 January 2011

Practicing 3D Studio Max - Shapes

Learning Log

I am starting to get the information on what Tool does what on 3D Studio Max. I have been undergoing some Tutorials and exercises and now I have done some small Projects. They are not perfect, But purely for Practicing the tools.

Chinese Take Away

Here is a close up on a Table I created using the Cone Tool for the Table Leg, and the Sphere Tool to create the Table Top, Which was Scaled down flat to create a Flat Surface.

The Chopsticks Were made From Cylinders which took a few times to get right with proportions and such.

I attempted a Napkin But I feel I could of done better on it, It is rather plain, but when I start to get more comftable with the Materials I will start putting them on much more regularly.

This is just another angle of the Image above, Showing the Depth of the photo and more of the Background.

The wall was made using the Wall Tool, Then wrapped around the Base, which was orginally a Very thin Box.









This is just a zoomed out angle without the Wall. This is showing that there are many other tables. I Only Produced One Table and One Chairs, I then grouped then together with the flooring and thenLined them up together equally.










Overall I am Feeling a lot more confident then I did before I started this module about 3D Modeling. I have started to Grasp the basics which will help with my Assignment.

I will still be working on this, to try and Improve it. I feel as long as the basis is there you can Visualise more then trying to get everything Perfect first time. Trial and Error.

No comments:

Post a Comment